Terms of Service:
This is a public site, however, all content is copyright protected. Copying any information from this site is prohibited.
The purpose of this interactive site is to facilitate the sharing of concerns, ideas, and suggestions between you, the citizens of Cherokee County, and me.
To comment or participate in polls, you must register on the site. This information will not be shared or made public.
Registration will consist of the following:
- Name: First and Last name. No anonymous comments will be approved.
- Email Address
- Location: Town/Precinct – County – State (precincts include Peachtree, Brasstown, Marble, Andrews, Topton, Grapecreek, Unaka, Hanging Dog, Hiwassee Dam, Murphy, Bellview, Culberson, Ranger, Hot House)
- Status: One of the following – voter, taxpayer, taxpayer/voter, visitor
- Comments on specific subjects will appear under that subject.
- Each comment will be limited to 1000 characters (about 250 words).
- Commenting directly on the posts of others is not allowed. You may agree or disagree with previous writers within your own comment.
- No profanity, accusations, mean-spirited comments, or lies will be tolerated.
- All comments will be reviewed prior to approval, and repeat offenders will be banned from the site.
- Responses to comments will be made in as timely a manner as possible.
Occasionally, I will conduct polls on the website. You must be registered to participate, and only one vote will be allowed per registrant.
It is my hope that this website will provide you, my constituents, and me, Cherokee County Commissioner of District 4, an interactive tool to communicate with each other on a regular basis, sharing concerns, ideas and suggestions. To my knowledge, this is the first time a Cherokee County Commissioner has utilized an interactive website as a tool to communicate with local citizens about the issues.